Thursday, October 11, 2012

See you Archon



We're off to Archon tomorrow morning. My first panel is at the noon hour, so I hope there will be some folks able to get off work early enough to keep us on the panel company! But seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing the many folks that I only get to see in person once a year. So, please come by and shake my hand and chat when you spot me in the halls. If I'm running in the halls--well, I'm probably late for a panel or I drank too much bottled water, so you might want to wait and shake my hand later. ;)

I will have promo bookmarks and brochures to pass out. Dig my cover design (still in the preliminary stages) above for the upcoming sequel to my romantic-comedy novel Loving Who, the aptly named Leaving Who. My handsome and talented artist/author hubby, AJ Matthews, created it.

To quote the great Matt Smith: "Fezes are cool." And so are my readers. See you soon!


2 comments:

Ellen Fisher said...

So you're still working on Leaving Who? When is it likely to be released? I can't wait to read it!

Cynthianna said...

Sorry I didn't see your comment here untl now, Ellen! I finally received edits on LEAVING WHO this week... It seems both my editor and myself had a rough fall! I'm not sure on the release date yet, but for sure it's gotta be fairly soon. Thanks for asking.