Friday, September 16, 2011

Now available--Brandi's Best Revenge!

Sorry not to post much lately, but we've been out of town helping my mom out while she undergoes chemotherapy... Yes, she's finally able to admit to the world that she's battling the "big C". It's been a difficult month and a half for us all, but so far she's doing as well as to be expected.

But today, I'm back on my home computer and able to shout out about my latest release from eXtasy, BRANDI WHYNE AND HER INCREDIBLY EROTIC ADVENTURES: Chapter 7--Brandi's Best Revenge! :)

Check it out in various e-formats at:




Here's the quick synopsis:

What do you get when Star Wars meets Sherwood Forest? Mix in a little Pirates of the Caribbean, Fanny Hill, Futurama and The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and you get Brandi Whyne and Her Incredibly Erotic Adventures (with Robin Manhood and His Totally Sexed-Out Space Pirates). With a series title that long, you know it‘s going to be filled with loads of laughs, tons of sci-fi fun and plenty of hot sex!


In Chapter 7, Brandi’s Best Revenge, the crew of the Pulsating Purple Parsnip encounter their time bandit contact in their own dimension—Robin‘s ex-girlfriend, Marian Maidenform. But all is not quite as it seems aboard Marian‘s ship, and seducing the hunky android Andrew becomes part of Brandi‘s revenge against the cold yet sexy woman who broke Robin‘s heart. But what does K.R.A.P.P. have to do with the balance of power on Old Terra? Brandi and her pals are determined to find out.


Don't forget, to receive your very own PDF copy of "Outrageous Extended Excerpts" from all the chapters (well, up to number 6) by simply dropping me an email with "Free Ebook" in the subject line. celinechatillon @ hotmail.com


And be sure to check out Brandi's very own blog for an excerpt and more:


http://brandi-whyne.blogspot.com


Because every fictional character deserves a blog!

Something I learned today: The Mobi format works well on the Kindle e-reader...  PDF formats work well, too. Now there's no excuse not to buy directly from my publisher (for the biggest discounts) and read my books on your Kindle device! ;)

I'll see you at the Archon SF convention at the Gateway Convention Center in Collinsville, Illinois, September 30-October 2. Be sure to drop in on one of my panels and say hello. I enjoy chatting with my readers. :)

No comments: