Tuesday, March 10, 2015

We'll be seeing you at ConCoction and Millennicon!



http://www.mojocastle.com/losing-who.html
It's not often you get to crisscross a state and attend two sci-fi conventions within two weeks... Thank heavens! I just hope my health--and the weather--holds out. (Here that, winter? Be gone!)

But winter is nearly over and hubby AJ Matthews and I are rarin' to get out there and meet some fellow fans and talk about science fiction and writing. We'll be at Cleveland ConCoction March 13-15 and Cincinnati's Millennicon March 20-22. We'll be on quite a few panels, so they'll be plenty of opportunities to chat.

I hope to take some photos and post them here and in my new and improved newsletter upon our return. So, don't be shy! Let us know you want your photo in the newsletter/blog and I'll snap it. My digital camera takes a fairly good shot with enough lighting. But if you shoot a photo with your camera/phone you can always email it to me.
I have print copies of my alter-ego's Loving Who and Leaving Who that I plan to autograph, at ConCoction. The third book in the trilogy, Losing Who, has been released this week in e-formats, too. Finally, I've completed the alien time traveler's John Smith and human companion Cici Connors' storyline...

...Or have I? I'm working on a story involving John and Cici that will become a free ebook gift for all my newsletter members. So, what have you got to lose? Sign up for the "Triple C Newsletter" below to receive your free book. And we'll be seeing you soon in the Buckeye State! O-H-I-O!



Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required
View previous campaigns.

No comments: