Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Brandi is Sealed with a Kiss...


I posted over at author Robin Badillo's Sealed with a Kiss blog this week promoting the latest release, Brandi Whyne and Her Incredibly Erotic Adventures: Chapter 6--Kidnapped by Time Bandits. Check out her gorgeous blog site here:
http://robinbadillo.blogspot.com/?zx=b0073cb64c21ea7b
And enjoy the cool tunes playing in the background. (Sweet!)

 
The tiny url links that I previously posted to individual titles in the Brandi Whyne series may take you to the front page of eXtasy Books instead. A
recent change in servers sort of voided the links. If you type in "Celine Chatillon" in the search box under author (on right top corner of the front page) that will take you to a listing of my stories. I apologize for any inconvenience. Brandi promises to get the whip out and make me update all the old links soon... Unfortunately, she knows I enjoy a good spanking too much. ;)

Don't forget you can get a free ebook of outrageously erotic excerpts from the Brandi Whyne series simply by dropping me an email. celinechatillon @ hotmail.com







No comments: