Saturday, May 07, 2011

Style? That's my middle name!



I feel highly honored to be nominated for a Stylish Blogger Award--especially since my "other self" made the nomination. ;)

If you've never checked out my alter-ego's blog, Confessions of a Blonde Writer, I encourage you to do so. You'll find out more about my tamer, more "blonde" self. ;)


As part of the award, I have to tell you seven things you don't know about me. Well, when I'm Celine, I'm no longer a girl-next-door-blondie--I'm a "redhead" with a flaming libido to match! ;)


1.) I love men who are tall, dark and handsome. Tall, fair and handsome works as well in a pinch.

2.) I don't like to sleep in lingerie. It just gets in the way.

3.) I think bras were invented by a sadist. I wish I didn't have to wear one in public, but I get tired of all the stares at the "bouncing action" up top. Same for high heels--sadism by any other name. I'm not much into the BDSM thing personally. I like to be the one in charge. ;)

4.) I was once kissed by the actor who played the Master on the classic series of Doctor Who at a sci-fi con. I didn't ask him for a kiss, either, he just gave me one--tongue down the throat and everything. Nice guy!

5.) I've always wanted to play Magenta on stage. You know who I mean... from The Rocky Horror Picture Show: "I'm lucky, you're lucky, we're all lucky!!!"

6.) The most romantic movie I've ever seen is Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour. I still cry at the end.

7.) The reason I sometimes write humorous sex scenes is because sometimes sex is just plain funny! You ever watch your home bedroom videos and not laugh? ;)


Now my nomination for the Stylish Blogger Award... I nominate Brandi Whyne: Adventurous Space Pirate, a blog by a fictional heroine who just won't let me stop telling her story! ;)


No comments: