Thursday, January 11, 2007

My First Fantastic Review of 2007!


I haven't had any reviews lately, so this fantastic one out of the blue for my book Help I'm Falling for the Vampire Next Door really made my day:

"Celine Chatillon begins the "Paranormal Lovers of St. Louis" series with a book that is bound to become a classic. Picking up the story of the Drakula vampires, Ms. Chatillon adds a delicious twist on Van Helsing's story that will really surprise the reader. Folded into this wonderful story the reader will find generous amounts of humor that will keep the readers turning the pages. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series."

--Candy for eCataRomance.com

5 stars!!!!!


You can purchase Vampire Next Door at Liquid Silver Books.
http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/helpimfallingetc.htm

The sequel is slated for this spring is tentatively titled, (Hey I'm) Hanging with a Time Surfer.

Note: Any readers out there who have read any of my books (Celine or Cynthianna titles) feel free to write your own "review" and post them either here as a comment or at your own page. Just let me know where they're at so I can link to them in my e-newsletter and blogs. Thanks!

No comments: