Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Holy Cow! I'm all over Fictionwise...


Weird things can happen when you go out of town and frequently do. I came back from a week away in Las Vegas (of all places) to discover that I had two more books up at Fictionwise.com. If you're into buying books from that web site, then go over and type in "Celine Chatillon" and see what all pops up there.

Amazing.

I had zero books listed a few months back and now even my alter-ego has two older books for sale there. (Type in "Cynthianna Appel" and see what pops up.) Please feel free to purchase any and all of the above... I make diddly on royalties from Fictionwise but it's nice to know that people actually read my stuff. I make more royalties if you buy my books from their respective publishers' web sites. You can find their purchase links at my home pages http://www.celinechatillon.com and http://www.cynthianna.com

And get this--my vampire erotic-romance, Help I'm Falling for the Vampire Next Door, hit 36 on the top 50 erotica best-seller list. I'm very happy about it. Maybe my book was mistaken for a Laurell K. Hamilton book because of the Gateway Arch on the cover and the word "vampire" in the title? Hey, I just sat on a writing panel with Laurell last week at Archon, so I'm sure she doesn't mind if I "borrow" a couple of her readers.

Happy Halloween everyone! :)

No comments: